Friday, February 27, 2026

Upcoming Expiring Titles- Last Updated July 19

 

Dates = Last full day to watch a title 
Rotten Tomatoes scores critics/audience
Italics=added with last update 
 
Expired without notice: 
Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – 1 Season (2018) 
Road to Ninja - Naruto The Movie (2012) 
The Last: Naruto the Movie (2014)
Boruto: Naruto the Movie (2015)
Abducted in Plain Sight (2017)
The Garfield Show – (2018) Seasons 1, 2 replaced with 3, 4
 
July 20
Brighton Rock (2010, 51/32)
Cut Throat City (2020, 72/38)
Pororo & Fairy Tales – 1 Season (2020)
The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry (2022, 35/88)
Yahoo (2022) 
 
July 21
Polly Pocket – 1 Season (2023) 
 
July 22
Tammy's Always Dying (2019, 78/89)
 
July 24
Saturday Night (2024, 77/83) 
 
July 26
Sliding Doors (1998, 65/77)
Smoking – 1 Season (2018) 
Welcome to the Family – 1 Season (2025)
 
July 27
20th Century Women (2016, 88/74) 
 
July 28
Tallulah (2016, 85/69)
 
July 29
Dog Man (2024, 82/81)
Here (2024, 35/59)
Obvious Child (2014, 90/72)
 
July 31
27 Dresses (2008, 41/57)
48 Hrs. (1982, 92/69)
76 (2016, -/29)
A Million Ways to Die in the West (2014, 33/41)
The Age of Adaline (2015, 54/67)
American Gangster (2007, 81/91)
Amy (2015, 96/87)
Atonement (2007, 83/80)
The Best Man Holiday (2013, 71/83)
Bo Burnham: What. (2013)
Borat (2006, 80/79)
Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie (2017, 87/63)
Chef (2014, 87/85)
Click (2006, 34/66)
Enough (2002, 22/67)
Everest (2015, 73/68)
Ex_Machina (2015, 92/86)
Fate/EXTRA Last Encore – 2 Seasons (2018)
Father of the Bride (1991, 73/70)
Father of the Bride: Part II (1995, 54/60)
The Five-Year Engagement (2012, 64/51)
Fletch (1985, 79/81)
Fried Green Tomatoes (1991, 77/88)
The Glass House (2001, 21/39)
Hacksaw Ridge (2016, 84/92)
Home Improvement – 8 Seasons (1998, -/80)
I Feel Pretty (2018, 35/35)
Kindergarten Cop (1990, 54/52)
Little Fockers (2010, 10/34)
Locke (2013, 91/72)
Love, Charlie: The Rise and Fall of Chef Charlie Trotter (2021, 90/99)
Lucy (2014, 67/47)
Meet the Fockers (2004, 38/58)
Meet the Parents (2000, 85/79)
Midnight Diner – 3 Seasons (2014)
Miniforce: Super Dino Power – 1 Season (2020)
The Mirror Has Two Faces (1996)
Mississippi Grind (2015
, 51/71)
Mojave (2015, 31/30)
National Lamppon’s Animal House (1978, 89/89)
Ouija (2014, 6/24) 
Ouija: Origin of Evil (2016, 82/58)
Pixels (2015, 17/46)
Pretty Woman (1990, 65/68)
The Proposal (2009, 45/68)
R.I.P.D.: Rest In Peace Department (2013, 13/38)
River Wild (2023, 77/36)
The Secret Life of Pets (2016, 70/62)
Single White Female (1992, 53/44)
Smokey and the Bandit (1977, 71/85)
Smokey and the Bandit II (1980, 25/43)
Splash (1984, 91/66)
There’s Something About Mary (1998, 84/61)
Tootsie (1982, 91/81)
Triple 9 (2016, 54/41)
Uriyadi II: Thatthagida Thatthagida Thitthom (2019)
Vertical Limit (2000, 49/41)
Warcraft (2016, 29/76)
Yu-Gi-Oh! – 1 Season (2005, 6/50)
 
August 1
Freelance (2023, 10/78)
 
August 4
Four Letters of Love (2025, 45/74)
LBJ (2016, 55/55)
Spider-Man (2002, 90/67)
Spider-Man 2 (2004, 93/82)
Spider-Man 3 (2007, 62/51)
Titans: The Rise of Hollywood – Season 1 (2022)
 
August 6
Labyrinth (1986, 64/86) 
 
August 7
Bon Cop Bad Cop (2006, 80/82)
Bon Cop Bad Cop 2 (2017, 75/72)
 
August 8
Colossal (2016, 82/58)
I Need Romance – 1 Season (2021) 
 
August 9
Aftermath (2024, -/17)
Copshop (2022, 83/74) 
Free Fire (2016, 69/52) 
Marry Me (2022, 61/92)
 
August 10
The One for Sarah (2022)
Saving Our Marriage – 1 Season (2018)
 
August 12
Game Over (Hindi, Tamil and Taluga versions) (2019, 67/73)
 
August 14
Dark Places (2015, 23/33)
The Game – 3 Seasons (2008)
The Gunman (2015, 15/32)
 
August 15
Better Than Us – 1 Season (2019, 100/85)
Boy Erased (2018, 80/74)
The Venture Bros. – 3 Seasons (2008, 92/95)
 
August 16
Kongsuni and Friends – 2 Seasons (2020)
    *No expiration notice on NEW Kongsuni and Friends (2025)
 
August 17
Carancho (2010, 88/72)
Crane World (1999, -/76)
Elefante Blanco (2012, 95/56)
Fall (2022, 79/79) 



The following titles are not showing an expiration notice on Netflix yet.
 
Animal Kingdom, 6 seasons (2022)
Pororo – The Little Penguin – 2 Seasons (7 and 8)
Locked Up – 5 Seasons (2020) 
 

 
Michelle's List --compiled from https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/leaving-soon/, which tends to be very accurate
 
 

54 comments:

  1. The blog looks really good. I can see why some readers like having recently-expired titles stay up for a bit - that's a nice improvement. You're doing a wonderful job, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carol! Took me a little time to get everything tweaked, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.

      Delete
  2. As someone that frequents this blog, just wanted to say that I love the site background updates. Super fun and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad people are enjoying it. I was afraid maybe I'd be annoying people. ;)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for all of your hard work. I rely on this list daily! I also wanted to let you know that I discovered today that, for US Netflix anyway, Babylon will be leaving the service on June 6th (06/06). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This link was originally shared from Carol's old blog. It showed most of NF's expiring soon content. Today, it seems like it's down. Hopefully they bring it back as due to where the title is on the image, it doesn't always show a "leaving soon" in red below. Having this list helped catch content in one's que they may otherwise miss.

    https://www.netflix.com/browse/genre/82120713?so=az

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is probably showing what the old link used to
      https://www.netflix.com/search?q=leaving%20soon

      Delete
    2. Nice, thanks for the new link! The old one was alphabetical. NF always messing things up.

      Delete
    3. Unfortunately I don't think https://www.netflix.com/search?q=leaving%20soon shows exactly what https://www.netflix.com/browse/genre/82120713?so=su showed. Unless at this time I have no expiring titles in my queue.

      Delete
    4. I confirmed today that the two aren't exactly alike. The one with genre in the URL separated items in your queue that were expiring soon from other stuff that was expiring soon. The URL with leaving soon lumps everything together. I only hope that this doesn't impact things. Outside of the TMNT title I last reported I can't recall a situation where a title in my queue was expiring that was not already reported on the blog.

      Delete
  5. https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/leaving-soon/whats-leaving-netflix-in-july-2026/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle Pop here but I can't sign in for some reason.

    FYI, Netflix has changed its last chance to watch genre code. Here's the details: https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/leaving-soon/netflix-discontinues-leaving-soon-code/. Personally, I like that now I can go to https://www.netflix.com/browse/genre/82968030 and see everything on My List that's slated to expire.

    7/13/26
    Distorted (2019)

    7/16
    Darktide (2012)
    The Requin (2022)

    7/18
    Saw (2004) (and all the sequels)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the update, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 7/14
    Side Effects (2013)

    7/20
    Brighton Rock (2020)
    Cut Throat City (2020)
    The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry (2022)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Sarah. Please note that Land of Bad (2024, 66/93) should be 7/17, rather than 7/24.

    I notice Abducted in Plain Sight (2017) is appearing on Netlfix's Last Chance to Watch list, but I don't see an expiration date.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I noticed that three different Naruto films (anime) are in the Last Chance to Watch row, but they don’t have any “last day to watch” dates listed. Curious if anyone has any idea when they will leave. They are:
    Road to Ninja - Naruto The Movie (2012) aka Naruto Shippuden the Movie 6: Road to Ninja

    The Last: Naruto the Movie (2014) aka Naruto Shippuden the Movie 7: The Last

    Boruto: Naruto the Movie (2015)

    ReplyDelete
  11. 7/13
    Déjà vu (2022)

    7/21
    Polly Pocket – 1 Season (2023)

    ReplyDelete
  12. 6/30
    Penguins of Madagascar: The Movie (2014)

    7/19
    Raven Song (2023)

    7/20
    Pororo & Fairy Tales – 1 Season (2020)

    *Pororo – The Little Penguin – 2 Seasons (7 and 8) is also on the Last Chance to Watch list, no date

    ReplyDelete
  13. Neither https://usa.newonnetflix.info/ nor uNoGS have been updating the expiring titles. I wonder why...

    ReplyDelete
  14. 7/20
    Yahoo (2022)

    7/22
    Tammy's Always Dying (2019)

    ReplyDelete
  15. From the press release:

    7/26
    Sliding Doors (not available on ad-supported plan so can't see year)

    7/28
    Tallulah (2016)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I don't think Sliding Doors is on Netflix at all. Seems to be a mistake.

      Delete
    2. OOPS yes it is, it's my damn VPN. Year is 1998.

      Delete
  16. 7/26
    Sliding Doors (1998)
    Welcome to the Family – 1 Season (2025)

    ReplyDelete
  17. 7/27
    20th Century Women (2016)

    ReplyDelete
  18. 7/26
    Smoking – 1 Season (2018)

    7/28
    Tallulah (2016)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like the Naruto movies haven’t left yet, but Season 1 and 2 of From Me to You seemed to.

    ReplyDelete
  20. 7/31
    MOVIES:
    27 Dresses (2008)
    48 Hrs. (1982)
    76 (2016)
    A Million Ways to Die in the West (2014)
    The Age of Adaline (2015)
    American Gangster
    Amy (2015)
    Atonement (2007)
    The Best Man Holiday (2013)
    Bo Burnham: What. (2013)
    Borat (2006)
    Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie (2017)
    Chef (2014)
    Click (2006)
    Enough (2002)
    Everest (2015)
    Ex_Machina (2015)
    Father of the Bride (1991)
    Father of the Bride: Part II (1995)
    The Five-Year Engagement (2012)
    Fletch (1985)
    Fried Green Tomatoes (1991)
    The Glass House (2001)
    Hacksaw Ridge (2016)
    I Feel Pretty (2018)
    Kindergarten Cop (1990)
    Little Fockers (2010)
    Locke (2013)
    Love, Charlie: The Rise and Fall of Chef Charlie Trotter (2021)
    Lucy (2014)
    Meet the Fockers (2004)
    Meet the Parents (2000)
    The Mirror Has Two Faces (1996)
    Mississippi Grind (2015)
    Mojave (2015)
    National Lamppon’s Animal House (1978)
    Ouija: Origin of Evil (2016)
    Pixels (2015)
    Pretty Woman (1990)
    The Proposal (2009)
    R.I.P.D.: Rest In Peace Department (2013)
    River Wild (2023)
    The Secret Life of Pets (2016)
    Single White Female (1992)
    Smokey and the Bandit (1977)
    Smokey and the Bandit II (1980)
    Splash (1984)
    There’s Something About Mary (1998)
    Tootsie (1982)
    Triple 9 (2016)
    Vertical Limit (2000)
    Warcraft (2016)

    Series:
    Fate/EXTRA Last Encore – 2 Seasons (2018)
    Home Improvement – 8 Seasons (1998)
    Midnight Diner – 3 Seasons (2014)
    Yu-Gi-Oh! – 1 Season (2005)

    On Last Chance to Watch – no expiration date
    Locked Up – 5 Seasons (2020)

    ReplyDelete
  21. 7/31
    Miniforce: Super Dino Power – 1 Season (2020)
    Uriyadi II: Thatthagida Thatthagida Thitthom (2019)

    ReplyDelete
  22. 8/1
    Freelance (2023)

    ReplyDelete
  23. https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/leaving-soon/leaving-netflix-august-2026/

    ReplyDelete
  24. 7/31
    Ouija (2014)

    ReplyDelete
  25. 8/4
    Four Letters of Love (2025)
    LBJ (2016)
    Spider-Man (2002)
    Spider-Man 2 (2004)
    Spider-Man 3 (2007)
    Titans: The Rise of Hollywood – Season 1 (2022)

    ReplyDelete
  26. 8/7
    Bon Cop Bad Cop (2006)
    Bon Cop Bad Cop 2 (2017)

    ReplyDelete
  27. 8/8
    Colossal
    I Need Romance – 1 Season (2021)

    8/9
    Marry Me (2022)

    ReplyDelete
  28. 8/6
    Labyrinth (1986)

    8/9
    Aftermath (2024)
    ]

    ReplyDelete
  29. 8/9
    Copshop (2022)

    8/10
    The One for Sarah (2022)
    Saving Our Marriage – 1 Season (2018)

    ReplyDelete
  30. i no longer see the following:

    Boruto: Naruto the Movie (2015)
    The Last: Naruto the Movie (2014)
    Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – 1 Season (2018)
    Road to Ninja - Naruto The Movie (2012)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, looks like the Naruto movies left after all, just delayed and after the “leaving soon” label was removed…

      Delete
  31. 8/12
    Game Over (Hindi, Tamil and Taluga versions) (2019)

    8/14
    Dark Places (2015)
    The Game – 3 Seasons (2008)
    The Gunman (2015)

    ReplyDelete
  32. 8/15
    Better Than Us – 1 Season (2019)
    Boy Erased (2018)
    The Venture Bros. – 3 Seasons (2008)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Abducted in Plain Sight (2017) left

    ReplyDelete
  34. The Garfield Show – 2 Seasons (2018) is no longer showing up on the leaving soon page. I notice that seasons 3 and 4 are still available - perhaps seasons 1 and 2 were the ones removed and replaced by seasons 3 and 4?

    ReplyDelete
  35. 8/17
    Carancho (2010)
    Crane World (1999)
    Elefante Blanco (2012 )
    Fall (2022)

    ReplyDelete
  36. 8/16
    Kongsuni and Friends – 2 Seasons (2020)
    *No expiration notice on NEW Kongsuni and Friends (2025)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great job updating the blog, Sarah!

    8/18
    Life After Death (2014)
    Titans: The Rise of Wall Street – 1 Season (2022)

    Added to Last Chance to Watch without an expiration notice and date:

    *A Discovery of Witches – 3 Seasons (2022)
    * Fear the Walking Dead – 8 Seasons (2028)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Per https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/leaving-soon/leaving-netflix-august-2026/, these are scheduled to depart 8/19.

      Delete
    2. I believe it should be Life After Beth (2014) that expires on 8/18

      Delete
  38. 9/19
    Jonathan (2018)
    Laggies (2014)
    Langston Kerman: Bad Poetry (2024)

    ReplyDelete